Monday, June 16, 2008

New thingum

I've decided that I need to come up with a better way to update this. In a nutshell, working, a two-hour commute, and needy cats are not conducive to coming up with timely articles, and definitely not conducive to researching them to the degree that I would like.

So.

While I would ideally come up with a new article every day, I'm going to lay off that ambitious goal, because a) I need to sleep, too; b) I have several other writing projects floating around, too; and c) I also need to cook, clean, and fulfill my social obligations.

Furthermore, I've realized that I tend to write a lot. I have big ideas. They require big pieces. Or, lots of little ones.

Meaning: Starting next week, I'm going to start serializing my posts, break them up into bite-sized chunks, easily digestible, and hopefully interesting to read.

That's all for now. Time to cook.

No comments: